CURRICULUM | DISTANCE LEARNING | ENRICHMENT CLASSES | EXTENDED CARE | GARDENING | ART & MUSIC | LIBRARY
Extended Care Options
The most popular before and after school care programs used by Thornhill families are as follows:
- PFC Enrichment Program, located on campus, classes vary each semester. Most Winter/Spring classes have now moved to distance learning. Registration for Fall classes generally takes place within the first two weeks of school—learn more.
- Adventure Time ("AT"), located on campus, 800-273-0610 and 510-658-7412 x100
- Applications can now be downloaded online and emailed for the 2020-2021 school year. Due to licensing regulations, space is limited. Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots typically fill up VERY quickly, so don't delay.
- AT staff picks up in the classrooms at dismissal. Early morning care is available from 7am. Aftercare is available until 6pm.
- Jewish Community Center, Oakland branch on 5811 Racine Road, 510-595-9222
- Montclair Recreation After-Care, Montclair Recreation Center, 510-482-7812
- Counselors pick up on the Thornhill playground at 3pm (1:25pm on Wednesdays) and walk the kids to the Montclair Rec Center. They do not pick up at the TK/K dismissal times. It is one flat fee for Monday-Friday with pick up at 6pm. Visit https://cityofoakland.perfectmind.com to register.