Extended Care Options
The most popular before and after school care programs used by Thornhill families are as follows:
- PFC Enrichment Program, located on campus, classes vary. Check back in the summer for the 2019-2020 Fall Registration period, class list, and class schedule.
- Adventure Time, located on campus, 800-273-0610 and 510-658-7412 x100
- For the 2019-2020 school year, Adventure Time registration will occur on Wednesday, May 15th starting at 7AM. Applications to those on the mailing list will be mailed out on Thursday, May 9th.
- Applications are mailed to currently enrolled Adventure Time students and addresses on their mailing list. If you are not currently enrolled in Adventure Time or are an incoming TK and Kindergarten student and would like to be mailed an application, please call 510-658-7412 x100. Due to licensing regulations, space is limited. Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Rather than mailing your application, please bring your completed application with the $85 registration fee onsite to the Adventure Time portable on the Thornhill Elementary campus. Spots fill up VERY quickly, typically on the first day of the registration period.
- AT staff picks up in the classrooms at dismissal. Early morning care is available from 7am. Aftercare is available until 6pm.
- Jewish Community Center, Oakland branch on 5811 Racine Road, 510-595-9222
- Montclair Recreation After-Care, Montclair Recreation Center, 510-482-7812
- Registration is now open for the 2019-2020 school year. Create an account ahead of time so you are ready to register.
- Counselors pick up on the Thornhill playground at 3pm (1:25pm on Wednesdays) and walk the kids to the Montclair Rec Center. They do not pick up at the TK/K dismissal times. It is one flat fee for Monday-Friday with pick up at 6pm. Visit https://cityofoakland.perfectmind.com to register.